PLEASE DO NOT SEND THIS TRIAL REQUEST FORM WITHOUT SENDING A COPY OF THE PARTICIPANTS PLAN RELATING TO AT/EQUIPMENT OR AN EXPLANATION IN REGARDS TO AT STATUS (IF SENDING THE AT SECTION IS NOT POSSIBLE). We require this information to ensure the equipment being requested to trial has been identified as a goal in the Participants Plan. If this Trial Request is for pre planning purposes please advise this in an email with an approx. plan meeting date. A trial fee may apply and we will notify the Participant of this fee prior to trial.
If this information is not received one week prior to the trial appointment, the trial will be cancelled.
By clicking the “Request Trial” button, you agree to the following Terms & Conditions:
- All requests for demonstration equipment are to be in writing, on the attached form.
- All loan equipment from Special Needs Solutions remains the property of Special Needs Solutions. Please inspect the equipment upon arrival and make sure that it is in good condition. Please notify SNS on 07-5527 9794 if the item is damaged or incomplete.
- SNS will send equipment via courier/post to the therapist or client. Return freight costs are to be borne by the therapist loaning/trialling the equipment. Therapists are expected to use a reputable freight carrier, to ensure that the equipment can be tracked and is carried safely. They are also expected to pack the goods safely and securely, using adequate padding and suitable boxes. Therapist will be responsible for replacing any goods which are damaged in transit through inadequate packaging.
- Therapists will take full responsibility for the care of the items and are financially and legally liable for any damage to equipment or persons due to misuse occurring during this trial period.
- All SNS Trial items are to be used under the supervision of the borrowing therapists only and are not to be left with the client without prior written consent of SNS (see Trial Request Form). It is for demonstration purposes only and is to be used for ‘dry runs’ only (ie shower chairs and toilet chairs are not to be used).
- Therapist/client must read the instructions carefully and use the equipment appropriately, for demonstration or short trial only and must not expose the equipment to moisture, food or other adverse conditions. Where equipment is used for self care purposes, the equipment is to be used for “dry runs” only. Where the demonstration equipment has options and accessories fitted to it and the therapist removes these for trial, they must be refitted to the equipment prior to it being returned. The equipment should be in the same configuration as it was when it was sent. No stickers/tags are to be affixed to the products.
- SNS does not guarantee that equipment will be available for loan or the timing of that loan. Where equipment is not available on date requested by therapist SNS will arrange a more suitable date and time with the therapist.
- All loan products are to be returned in the same condition on the due date specified. All extensions are to be requested in writing to SNS.
- SNS are happy to arrange to meet in person with customers or therapists. Please contact us to arrange this if required. SNS are also available if you need assistance or further information regarding equipment trial or these terms and conditions.
- Customer feedback, whether good or bad is greatly appreciated so please feel free to contact us via email.
- SNS may, at their discretion, choose to leave a piece of equipment with an organisation/client on a long term loan. In this situation, the therapist/organisation/client is responsible for ensuring that the equipment is well maintained and returned to SNS upon request.
- If the equipment is lost or damaged, the organisation/therapist/client will be responsible for paying for the full value of the equipment.