The ‘Wonder Sheet’ can benefit anyone of any age suffering from limited bed mobility including, but not limited to; Parkinson’s disease, Motor neurone disease, Stroke, Chronic arthritis, Ongoing chronic illness and disability, Quadriplegia and paraplegia, Chronic pain, Brain injury, Joint pain, Poor circulation, Any illness or disorder affecting the ability to transfer in bed.
- It can reduce pain and discomfort because the user can now move more easily
- It can reduce the amount of effort required to move because it easily compliments existing equipment being used such as a hoist or bed stick.
- You require minimal help from a carer to move as the unique design can replace the use of a slide sheet, giving you a feeling of freedom. It also reduces the effort and strain on the carers body if they still need to provide assistance.
- Fits onto the mattress like a normal fitted sheet with elastic all the way around. There is no need to insert or remove it like a slide sheet. It can be custom made to suit you.
- Creates a feeling of independence as moving and turning in bed is made easier which in turn is highly beneficial to the users mental state.
Sheets are depth cut at 35cm, so it’s okay for mattresses up to 28cm thick.
Single: 91 x 193cm
King Single: 107 x 203cm