The Jenx Cat and Penguin are nursery upright standers. Within the cheerful characters are all the features needed to achieve and maintain a good standing position.
The Cat is suitable for children from 9 months to 2 years old and the Penguin for children from 2 to 4 years old.
Age Guide: 9 months – 4 years
- Sandals open at the back: makes it easier to put your child into Cat/Penguin
- Side pads adjust easily: suits slim or broad children
- Double action straps: hold your child safely then pull for precise support
- Integral two-colour tray: good visual contrast and range of play/therapy uses
- Tray comes with infill for when you don’t want to use the bowl
- Tray can be removed so Cat/Penguin can be used up to another surface
- Cheerful good looks: encourages use in the home or nursery and is easy to move around
- Both Cat and Penguin knee, hip and chest supports adjust in the same way, sliding up or down easily to fit children of different heights or a growing child.
- Angle range: 0-0degrees
- Chest width: 150-250mm
- Hip pads width: 200-590mm
- User weight: 25kgs