The Jenx Monkey is an ideal first prone or upright stander.
With a continuous range of angle adjustment from 20 degrees to upright, Monkey can meet most standing needs. Monkey is stable and has a friendly look to encourage children to stand.
The bright tray with contrasting rim offers all sorts of play and therapy opportunities, either used with the bowl or as a solid surface.
Standing is important to a child’s development.
Jenx products are designed to give unrivaled therapeutic positioning to encourage and assist children in their neurological development.
Age Guide: 9 months to 4 years.
- Sandals open at the back: makes it easier to put your child into Monkey.
- Gas-spring assisted angle adjustment: easy to alter angle during session to optimise comfort and posture.
- Side pads adjust easily: suits slim or broad children.
- Double action straps: hold your child safely then pull for precise support.
- Integral two-colour tray: good visual contrast and range of play/therapy uses.
- Velcro fixing abduction block: easy to position; prevents legs crossing and aids symmetry
- Cheerful good looks: encourages use in the home or nursery.
- Comfortable upholstery: extended periods of standing possible without discomfort.
- 75mm castors fitted as standard: easy to move around.
- Angle adjustment from 20 degrees to upright
- Age range: 9months – 4yrs
- Chest Width: 150mm-235mm
- Hip pads width: 150mm-235mm
- User weight: 25kgs